Our mobile verification solution provides account verification, authentication and identification services for mobile users and their devices by delivering real-time customer information via web, mobile and call centers. By providing actionable, reliable and accurate data right from the major wireless carriers, our mobile verification can’t be spoofed or compromised. This data enables you to track and view activity within and across all major carriers for both pre-paid or post-paid accounts. All data is real-time and is in line with customer activity there by providing a good customer experience.
The API integration tool allows customers to easily integrate the mobile verification into their existing workflows. The versatility of this solution and its architecture allows the service to be run as a standalone service or combined with other services such as Identity Verification, bank account verification, bank account name authentication and SecureLink™.
With Mobile Verification there is over 95% coverage of all major wireless carriers.
- Deliver a frictionless experience that requires no additional customer input, scripting, or software downloads.
- Access real-time customer and carrier information, including ID verification, account ownership, account verification, and recent account changes and updates.
- Track activity across all major carriers, including account opening, status updates, and fraud.
Mobile Verification with Securelink is a suite of seamlessly integrated services that allows you to recognize devices, authenticate customers, and confirm location in real time. Listed below are authorization options:
- Device Recognition with PIN-based or Customer authorization
SMS message is sent to end customer (can include purchase amount) with a YES/NO or a PIN response to confirm or provide authorization of a transaction.
- Device Recognition with Location-Based Authorization
SMS message is sent to customer with a YES/NO option giving authorization to capture location of customer and device in real time.
- Email Location-Based Authorization
Automated email is sent to customer with a link. Once the customer clicks on the link, a confirmation is initiated and the location is returned to the merchant.
- Voice Response Authorization
Customer receives an automated outbound call. The customer is prompted with the following options:
- Press “1” for consent or authorization
- Press “2” to decline authorization
The rapid adoption of mobile commerce has driven the need for new and more powerful tools to recognize good customers.