At APS our identity verification uses multiple data sources confirming the backgrounds of consumer and business identities so you can effectively handle your underwriting, risk management, and abide by OFAC and Know Your Customer (KYC) compliance requirements. Our solutions use the most current data to evaluate over 100,000 attributes that provide accuracy, which is superior to competing products.
Our customizable solution allows you to tailor the level of reporting required to help meet your business needs. You can use tools ranging from basic identity lookups to comprehensive reports that can include names and aliases, current and past addresses, phone numbers, criminal history, debts, liens, judgments, assets, bankruptcies, and many more.
- Use the powerful set of tools through a manual process, batching or integrate seamlessly and in real-time through the API.
- Reduce fraud and meet compliance requirements. This includes CIP, OFAC, FFIEC, KYC, and others with real-time customer identity solutions.
- Requires minimal input for comprehensive consumer and business data no matter the process used.
- Access knowledge-based authentication (KBA) capabilities for real-time identity verification to reduce the need for customers to call support agents.
- Comply with business requirements throughout the customer life cycle using multiple levels of reporting detail. This includes basic lookups to validate name and address through comprehensive customer information
- Perform a one-time lookup for a detailed and thorough background verification for consumers and businesses
Some of the more than 100,000 attributes we cover include the following:
|Names, aliases, and SSNs||Current and previous employees, Officers, and directors|
|Bankruptcies, foreclosures, liens, judgments, and criminal history||Branches, subsidiaries, parent companies, and headquarters|
|Current and historical addresses||Bankruptcies, liens, and judgments|
|Phone numbers (listed and unlisted) and utilities data||Current and historical addresses, DBAs, and phone numbers|
|Relatives, neighbors, and associates||Assets|
|Assets (property, vehicles, and more)||UCC and SEC filings|
|Licenses (drivers, professional, and more)||Trademarks|
Contact APS to find out how our Identity Verification solutions can help protect you—and your customers.